Tuesday 22 August 2017

A New Stitch-Along

Just giving a shout-out & blatant promo for wonderful Helen & the ladies!



They have decided to start a stitch-along for a very pretty quilt design from Leanne Beasley, called
Ruth's Quilt.
This quilt features in the book 'Living The Dream' & is shown on the book cover.
 The SAL even has its own blog called "No Fuss Stitch Along", & the SAL guidelines can be found on this post.
'Living The Dream' was published in 2005, but I'm sure quite a few ladies have it on their shelf, just waiting to be opened up & used! (yes i have it too)

If you wish to join the ladies but don't have the book, it will be impossible to find retail here in Oz.
However, you might find it via patchwork-related groups on facebook, maybe a request through the 'aussie destash' hashtag on instagram, or even someone in your patchwork club might have it.

Why not pop over & take a look at the blog? You might be tempted, I know I am!
Well done Helen & ladies, I can't wait to see your progress.

8 comments:

kiwikid said...

Tempting but not for me....other things to get done :-)

simplestitches said...

definitely tempting...put the call out on FB and within a few minutes had organised a copy with a lovely lady who offered me her copy, just paying postage...how awesome is that? Can't wait to get it and start.

Maria said...

Sew are you joining in ??
I'll enjoy watching the ladies progress.
I have too many SALs on the go right now Sew won't join in...

Deb R said...

ahhh saw a few posts pop up on instagram!

Raewyn said...

This looks fun Anthea.... probably just as well I don't have the book already as I would be sorely tempted to join in!!! Hehe. I'll enjoy watching yours' grow :-)

Susan said...

Great promo Anthea - I do hope you will join in.

Ondrea said...

I used to stitch a lot of Leanne's designs but she dropped off my radar. Her magazine ceased publication and her blog vanished. I still have a quilt of hers to finish from about 10 years ago LOL.

Kaylee said...

Lovely, looking forward to seeing your progress on Ruth's quilt, Anthea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...