Tuesday 12 January 2016

'Piece Yourself Together'... It's Back!

As the blogging & crafting world gets back on track after the Festive Season, so do the various linkies, sew-ins, SALs & all that great fun. PYT is back on too!

I love hosting this twice-monthly linky... & of course it's great to see all the various English Paper Piecing projects being created!
If PYT is new to you, please click on the tab at the top of my blog, & go read all about it... I'd love to have you join in.

I'm closing in on having enough coloured hexy's for my Super-Long-Term quilt... this time, I've prepared a couple of reds, as I don't have many of them yet.
 
How do I know this? I actually have an Excel spreadsheet with all my colours listed, & how many of each colour are already in the box... yes it might seem a bit crazy to do that for what is intended to be a 'scrappy' quilt, but I just want to make sure I have a good mix of colours & it also helps me know exactly how many hexy's I have. Controlled Scrappy, shall we say?!

As always, the linky is open from 6am Tuesday 12th, closing at midnight Thursday 14th Jan, Aust Western Standard Time. Just pop over to my right-hand sidebar!

Can't wait to see your projects! Big or small, many EPP pieces or a few, any shape or size... they're all welcome!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful reds!

Binsa said...

Hi Anehea would like to join in regards lyn

Lin said...

Thank you Anthea. Love your fabrics. How organised you are!! xx

Anonymous said...

Those colors are so rich!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

love the delicate pattern on that fabric! Love that you have started your hexie linky again.......now if I could just get it together and get back to that Wizard of Oz hexie project!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful hexies Anthea. Didn't get organised this link up, maybe next time.

Kate said...

Anthea, these hexies sound like a lot of work - spreadsheet and all, lol.

Sharm said...

Hi Andrea,

Not sure if my emails are getting to you - I still haven't seen that hexie arrive here :( hoping it didn't go to an incorrect address by mstake........ my email is sharmshere@yahoo.com so you can contact me directly if you want to check anything.
Hoping to be taking part in your link ups :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...